Our client offers advanced supply chain solutions for the world's most successful companies in many industries; as e-commerce, food & retail and industrial multinationals.
As a Site Manager you will be responsible for the overall operational and financial performance of our frozen-site and a team of around 300 staff members. The site operates 24 hours a day, 6 days a week, and is home to a number of our contracts, including supply chain, transport & cross dock activities.
- This is a varied and involved role - day-to-day, you`ll have full responsibility over the site`s P&L (warehouse + transport) as well as customer service and Health & Safety.
- You`ll lead business performance and operational activities against targets and indicators and maintain the operational structure to fit business requirements. Progression and development is something we`re keen on, so you`ll also be responsible for mentoring your staff.
Are you a natural born leader looking for your next challenge? Do you have a proven track record of managing a busy transport and supply chain site? Want to make your mark in a fast-growing and well-known logistics company?
- As you`ll be responsible for the performance of the site, we`re looking for someone with proven and in-depth experience of P&L and compliance.
- You`ll have plenty of experience at a similar level and will be well-versed in change management and leading a diverse workforce.
- Experience of change management with a focus on business improvement and transformational management is highly desirable as is an operational understanding of team roles and knowledge of working with company policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication, planning and organising skills are essential for this role and you should be a motivational leader with proven coaching ability.