Logistics Solution Design Manager
Our client is a pan-European leader in tailor-made transport, logistics and supply chain solutions. They are part of investment company from the United Arab Emirates and work across road, rail and sea through our Contract Logistics, Freight Management and Assets divisions. They operate from more than 20 strategic locations in 12 countries, where 500+ colleagues are united by a passion for customer and service focus.
You will be part of a highly dedicated and professional team, which is responsible for delivering the highest quality of service to an internationally dedicated client base. Your team consists of experienced employees and by teaming up with other operational and supportive departments within the organisation; a high service level can be achieved with the shared aim of achieving the very best for our customers.
As Logistics Solutions Design Manager you will be responsible for supporting the General Manager and Senior Business Development Managers through effective analysis of data and generating well defined and cost-effective solutions. You will be working on products including warehousing, 3-4PL and complex integrated logistic solutions with a strong control tower focus.
Other key responsibilities will include:
• To work with the General Manager and the Senior Business Development
• Managers in the generation of high-class proposals and business plans to win new business for Contract Logistics;
• To develop well defined and cost-effective solutions and to present to both internal and external stakeholders;
• To analyse RFQ data and to present summaries, trends and other reports in a clear and concise manner;
• To collect information from various internal and external sources;
• To gather pre-tender costs and information from third parties and to develop a strong network of external warehouse and transport providers;
• Undertaking pre-sales site visits and to prepare detailed reports;
• To support the project management team with the launch of new business;
• To define and create Business Intelligence reports;
• To support the running of pre-contract trials.
As Logistics Solutions Design Manager you must have knowledge of logistics, supply chain, European transport and warehousing and possess excellent communication and influencing skills.
• Are educated to a minimum of HBO-level or equivalent (preferably in logistics);
• Are a self-starter with excellent organisational skills;
• Have good command of Dutch and English language, third language is preferred;
• Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel;
• Have an innovative mindset;
• Are willing to travel as required.
T: (06) 1058 0751