Country Marketing Teamlead
Our client is a rapidly growing international online retailer.
As a Country Marketing Team Lead you are not only passionate about marketing, but you also love to have several projects in the go! Because YOU are in the lead of all operational work for the marketing activates. Consisting of coordination, defining, delivering and optimizing marketing strategies for the webshops. You are used to work with traffic, turnover and ROAS targets. You constantly strive to optimize marketing processes to increase efficiency and maximize the profit of the marketing campaigns.
You will make this a success because you constantly strive to do better, mange to handle stress/set the right priorities, have an eye for detail and are able to see the bigger picture. You are commercially driven and interested in the latest developments regarding online B2C sales.
What you will do
• Lead action plans and identify opportunities in 29 markets to improve sales;
• Deliver clear reviews of activity performance vs. plan and define future recommendations to optimize / improve digital performance;
• Manage your marketing budgets daily for efficient growth;
• Coach, train and manage our country marketers on several locations;
• Analyze and report marketing/shop performance data for all regional markets;
• Defining, delivering, reporting and optimizing marketing strategies for: SEA, (Google Shopping, Google AdWords, Bing), Display advertising, E-mail marketing, Price comparison sites, Classified sites, Mobile advertising, SEO, Offline, Affiliate marketing to maximize reach;
• Execute performance of webshop features and onsite campaigns, ex: Cross selling, Bestseller, Daily/Weekly offer, Auctions, Loyalty Program, Responsive design, Delivery time / Option, Payment methods, Certificate and constantly contribute to new webshop features;
• Stay current on the strategic digital landscape (consumers, competitors, technologies, etc.) on country level and shares this information with key stakeholders.
We are looking for a manager/coach whom can steer the country teams and help the country marketers to grow with help of your support, knowledge, experience in online marketing channels. Work closely with the Webshop team and marketing specialists, as well as CS, BT and BI to ensure sales growth and customer satisfaction. You have an enthusiastic international team ready to take this challenge with you!
• You are passionate about ecommerce and cannot wait to share your knowledge with the team;
• You can adapt in a fast paced, cross-functional environment and able to create, analyze, and comprehend data and sales analytics;
• You want to know everything there is about merchandising > online marketing > e-commerce;
• You have worked successfully with data feeds, search engine marketing etc;
• Introducing a new system is not a problem to you;
• You have at least 3 years of work experience, and experience in managing or coaching a team;
• Not hesitant to travel when needed.
T: (06) 1058 0751