Business Support Manager
Onze opdrachtgever biedt geavanceerde supply chain-oplossingen voor 's werelds meest succesvolle bedrijven,
As a Business Support Manager EMEA you will be responsible for the support team (aprox. 14 FTE) and part of the Management Team of the account. Your team places an important role within the to day Operations and account within the EMEA region (customer service; order management; BI; reverse; IT key users; quality and compliance; engineering and projects). You will serve as point of contact for our customer and operations regarding systems and processes. Managing projects of diverse teams including IT, operations, business and finance is part of your responsibilities. Resolve issues, determine root cause, and implement solutions. In this role you will be reporting to the Program Director EMEA.
• Responsible for accomplishing results through management of multiple teams or senior professionals within the EMEA region of a global account.
• Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning.
• Establishes operational objectives for managers across related areas.
• Support day to day management activities:
o Lead customer projects as the company representative.
o Alignment with all EMEA sites (currently 5 countries)
o Lead the design of logistic solutions to support customer requirements:
• Identify root cause for variances and close these gaps;
• Analyze the finance model for the account to leverage cost and increase margin;
• Integrate business solutions for customer account;
• Work together with Operations to meet customer goals and objectives.
• Bachelor degree, e.g. in logistics, engineering, operations management, supply chain management or business administration.
• Minimum required experience: 7+ years of Operations experience in a similar role.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in Dutch and English.
• Self-driven and resilient and able to thrive in a challenging environment.
• Able to work in a diverse environment and gain exposure to an international working environment.
• Committed to delivering high quality work and have a professional critical attitude and a straight back.
• Result-oriented and like to work pro-actively.
• Excellent reporting, financial and presentation skills.
• Broad technical knowledge and are willing to keep developing yourself.
• People person and have great communication skills.
• Ability to monitor and uphold high quality of service to clients (internal and external).
• Solid personality and convincing in your communication.
T: (06) 1058 0751